As a manager and leader of people, one of your most important roles is that of a motivator. Having smart, skilled, and engaged employees isn’t enough to build a high performing team. You must create an environment that supports and accelerates the energy and drive of each employee toward mutual team goals.
In my new book, I share dozens of techniques for how you can become a motivating manager. I wrote this book to be a quick and to-the-point read. It is structured into a 4 week program that will help you accelerate your team towards accomplishing their goals. This book skips the fluff and focuses on proven techniques. You will learn…
- what really motivates people in a team environment
- the 4 motivation styles used over the past 5000 years
- the 3 questions that determines team motivation
- the 5 proven factors that support or hinder individual and team motivation
- how to facilitate great team meetings
- dozens of tips for how to be a better team leader and manager
- daily tips for motivating at the individual and team level
- and access to the Team Motivation Assessment, The Motivating Manager Planner, and other helpful resources.
You can purchase this book for only $2.99 in 2 e-reader formats (Kindle and Nook) and in a pdf version you can read on your computer or print at your convenience. I want to invite you to purchase the book and spread the word to your friends and colleagues. I provide a 100% money-back guarantee so you have no risk at all.
Click here to purchase or learn more.