Executive coaching is a one-on-one confidential partnership where I help you focus on tackling the challenges you currently face as a leader of your business. I use a personalized approach to provide you with "just-in-time" thought partnership, advisement, and resourcing. We will work together to increase your understanding of your leadership tendencies (good and bad), create awareness of your leadership style, explore your pressing business gaps, challenge your assumptions, process decisions, and take accelerated action to reach your personal and business goals.
As a trained psychologist and organizational behavior specialist, I use a tailored approach to our work together. My expertise and experience in organizational behavior and human dynamics provides a unique perspective and insight. I work with you as a partner and advisor at the speed of your business.
TAILORED ADVISEMENT AT THE SPEED OF BUSINESS
I work with a select group of executive-level leaders who can give an affirmative answer to each of the following questions with 100% commitment.
- Do you want to continually grow your effectiveness and strength as a leader?
- Are you committed to driving results in a way that respects, empowers, and elevates everyone in your organization?
- Are you ready and willing to challenge your thoughts, ideas, and assumptions to accelerate your effectiveness?
- Are you willing to slow down for 2-3 hours each month to be more intentional about your thinking and behavior?
If you can answer yes to these questions, let's get started!
- Increase your leadership capacity and effectiveness
- Increase self-awareness
- Build your executive presence and personal brand
- Discover and address derailing behaviors
- Become more intentional with your efforts
- Get more done in less time
- Improve your emotional intelligence
- Develop your team
- Build confidence
I use a brain-based, cognitive-behavioral approach that combines proven psychological and performance techniques that are direct and action-oriented. This approach assesses your beliefs, thoughts, and experiences that drive decision-making and behavior. This perspective seeks to optimize your brainpower to maximize energy, confidence, and resilience in the face of stress.
Strengths are leveraged for optimal performance and reputation, while priority weaknesses are addressed and mitigated. All coaching meetings have specific goals and an agenda. Time is maximized and "fluff" isn't tolerated. Priority is given to current thinking, decision-making, and challenges.
Coaching includes a package of services that support the twice-monthly, one-on-one coaching meetings:
ASSESSMENTS: Two leadership assessments are used to gain insights into the leader's strengths, weaknesses, and preferences.
INTENSIVE MEETING: An Initial intensive coaching session to review assessments, discuss current challenges, and set the coaching goals. (3 hours)
ANYTIME LASER COACHING: Quick response feedback and idea bouncing. (10 minutes via phone, email, or text)
COMMUNICATION FEEDBACK: Review and feedback provided for presentations slides and email communication. (as needed)
RESOURCE PROVISION: Resourcing ideas provided for the executive needs or interests. Includes books, articles, online, and video resources.