Dr. Jones's keynote presentations are more than just inspiring and motivating, they share evidence-based methods that participants can put into practice immediately. He is known for his ability to connect with audience members -- even the toughest audiences consisting of executive leaders, IT professionals, engineers, physicians, scientists, and construction professionals. His background and presentation style will deliver expertise and content credibility, while his speaking style helps each audience member feel relaxed, engaged, and enjoy the experience.
Speaking Package Includes:
- Pre-session audience members interviews
- 10 Free Copies of Activator: Using Brain Science to Boost Motivation, Deepen Engagement, and Supercharge Performance
- Customized resource web page with resources.
- 30% book discount on softcover and 20% book discount on hard cover
- Follow-up action reinforcement video (3-5 minutes) 4 weeks post-event
- Social Media event promotion to my followers (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
ALT Title: "THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP"
Neuroscience has entered into the world of leadership with data and application that is as enlightening as it is interesting. The great leaders of the future will be those who understand how to leverage the power source of our thinking and behavior -- the brain. Utilizing recent scientific discoveries, leaders can learn how to activate more of the brain leading to higher levels of motivation, engagement, energy, health, and performance. Dr. Jones guides the audience on a journey of understanding the three science-based leadership practices that build a high-performance culture and then shares six strategies each audience member can use immediately to become a leader that activates the brainpower of their people.
- Perspective on the full power of the brain to think and work at a higher level.
- The three leadership principles that the best leaders focus on each day to unleash the best in others.
- Techniques to activate the entire brain to boost energy, improve thinking and problem-solving, build emotional intelligence, and create a winning mindset.
- Strategies to lead and model psychological safety.
- Principles to communicate constructive feedback and change to help people adapt more quickly.
- Learn the #1 most effective way to build a culture of commitment and high performance.
Effective leadership is more than driving results and accountability. The best leaders create experiences for their employees that unleash the best in them to adapt, evolve, and thrive in the midst of change, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
Our current work environment is changing faster than ever before and requires every person to have a continually evolving mindset and skillset to navigate the rapid rate of disruption. In this session, Dr. Jones inspires audience members to evolve their thinking and language and then challenges each participant to choose to thrive by applying intentional daily behaviors.
Jason shares with the audience how to reflect and reframe thinking and language that hinders their confidence and motivation. Then teaches how to replace sabotaging self-talk and behavior that can create performance breakthroughs. All of this while inspiring each person to take action to thrive each day by leveraging personal strengths and collaborating with their colleagues to achieve and win at a higher level.
- Insight into how our brain helps and hinders us during change and disruption.
- Tools to abolish negative thinking and pessimism.
- Insights to manage burnout and build resilience.
- A set of "Power Words" that will prime others for positivity and high performance.
- Learn how to boost personal motivation and create optimized neurochemistry for greater joy and satisfaction.
- Ideas for how to collaborate better and bring out the unique contribution of every team member.
We are in a new era of sales. Today's most successful salespeople know how to quickly overcome skepticism and defensiveness to build a trusting connection that accelerates the sales process. Successful selling takes more than a good personality, product knowledge, and sales skills. It requires understanding how the deepest part of the brain (primal region) decides unconsciously to lower defenses and entrust another person for guidance.
The Neuroscience of Selling presentation shares evidence-based principles and practices that can be applied immediately to any sales role. This program provides insightful principles and tactics for understanding people better, becoming more confident, looking for unconscious decision cues, and how to close deals faster than ever before.
- A mindset shift to gain the trust of potential customers/clients.
- Insight into why some people are innately more successful in sales than others.
- Learn the three things the buyer's brain is looking for to move toward the close.
- Practices to become more charismatic and likable.
- Ideas for how to feel more confident during sales conversations.
- Three ways to lower buyer defense and reduce resistance.
- How to overcome the barriers of virtual selling.
We have more distractions in our work environment than ever before. Recent studies have revealed that a person's ability to focus attention is at an all-time low. This comes during a time when these skills are desperately needed to perform at a high level.
In this keynote, Dr. Jones will inspire attendees to take an evidence-based approach to maintain focus, mitigate distraction, sustain motivation, and create personal accountability for achieving goals. Jason guides the audience in learning how to master three core skills that will lead to greater focus and performance: Thinking, Intention, and Motivation. This session can integrate audience interaction techniques and inspire everyone to take immediate action, resulting in a quick return on investment for any organization.
- Insight into why our brains become distracted.
- A practical strategy to avoid distraction, increase focus, and accelerate achievement.
- A pathway for taking action that builds confidence.
- Principles for a science-based approach to setting and achieving goals.
- Strategies to build momentum and keep yourself motivated throughout the year.
- Techniques to manage and even expand your energy to be and do your best every day.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You can expect a professional-level keynote presentation that is customized to the needs of your audience. Jason uses a combination of current data, proven principles, and stories to craft a presentation that will engage participants. He delivers relevant and actionable ideas that can be the cornerstone of your conference, meeting, or event.
- Customized Presentation: Jason works with meeting organizers to customize each presentation to meet the needs of the audience.
- Motivational Message: A presentation that moves people to action.
- Memorable Experience: Participants remember the experience and will appreciate the opportunity to learn.
- Gaffeless Content: No political, religious, or sensitive topic comments or content.
- Outstanding Customer Service: Jason’s highest priority is to make your event a great success.
- No cliches, platitudes, or buzzwords!!
BOOK JASON NOW!!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
"Dr. Jason Jones was the keynote speaker at the 2023 National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors conferences and he was awesome. His presentation was well received and the attendees really enjoyed his message. Some of the attendees thought his keynote address was one of the best we ever had. I would definitely invite him back to speak at our conferences.”
- Danny Harris, CEO - National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
"Jason was the keynote at our annual IT Leadership Offsite session. He was terrific to work with from scheduling, re-scheduling (on our end), tailoring the message, delivering, and engaging with our team. In the end, everyone was energized, motivated and ready to put what we learned into practice. He really made a difference in setting us on a path for success using the tools we already had, but needed to pull together in 2023. Additionally, we received the highest post session survey marks ever for an organized team event!”
- Marisa Scott, Pitney Bowes, Inc.
"Jason was a keynote speaker at the 2022 American Camp Association Staffing Summit. Jason brought his heartfelt advice, charming humor and inspirational passion to his presentation about motivating employees by connecting them to organizational mission to not only bring out the best in their work but also develop their engagement and retention. Jason was a pleasure to work with through the entire process and provided the best possible experience in our online space. He is a master story teller and connected beautifully with our audience."
- John Beitner, American Camp Association
"Jason's talk was very well received. It was an excellent way for us to conclude our Innovations Conference!”
- William Harris, President - Association of Test Publishers
“Jason has incredible passion, energy, excitement, credibility, and a powerful message! He was prepared to deliver the most appropriate message to the audience and exceeded their expectations."
- Ryan Charp, AT&T
“Jason’s presentation was inspiring, insightful, and MOTIVATING for our entire membership. He taught us how the brain works and gave real-life examples that we can use in our everyday lives. He was intelligent, energetic, and most of all engaging especially over Zoom. We are so thankful for his presentation and would recommend him for any corporate event!”
- Briana Moriarty, COO Lawyers with Purpose
"Dr. Jones' insights were very helpful to our organization. His content was rock solid and just what our team needed to take their performance to the next level. He also brought the passion and energy that really helped our team learn and retain his valuable insights."
- Steve Shoemaker, President - Ideal Homes
“Dr. Jones has created a unique step-by-step formula that any business leader can immediately leverage to help him/her team achieve their goals. Dr. Jones’ passionate for helping organizations reach their full potential is contagious and any company (big or small) could benefit from his research-based frameworks and insights. We have incorporated some of his tools and resources into our daily operations and can appreciably see the differences in our results and business planning”.
R’Kes Starling, Vice President, McKesson Corporation
"Our group was highly entertained and at the same time informed by Jason. He is very personable and connected well with everyone who attended. He combined his research and excellent presentations skills to deliver a message participants can readily apply. We are looking forward to having him back!"
- Chris Burke, Intergris Health, Oklahoma Hospital Association
"Jason's passion for his message is contagious. He provides valuable, data driven insights and usable tools in an approachable fashion. The Participants were energized and engaged!"
- Robben Kniffen-Rusu, AT&T
"Dr. Jones is a thought leader and dynamic presenter on motivation and engagement. He's on the cutting-edge and knows what really works."
- Bruce McIntyre, Executive Director - Parkinson's Foundation of Oklahoma.