You can expect a professional level keynote presentation that is customized to the needs of your audience. Jason uses a combination of current data, proven principles, and stories to craft a presentation that will engage every type of learner. Jason delivers specific and actionable ideas that can be the cornerstone of your conference, meeting, or event.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Customized Presentation: Jason works with meeting organizers and business leaders to customize each presentation to meet the needs of the audience.
Motivational Message: A presentation that moves people to action.
Maximized Time: A true return on investment for the time spent through the new skills participants put into action immediately.
Memorable Experience: Participants remember the experience and will appreciate the opportunity to learn.
Outstanding Customer Service: Jason’s highest priority is to make your event a great success.
"Our group was highly entertained and at the same time informed by Jason. He is very personable and connected well with everyone who attended. He combined his research and excellent presentations skills to deliver a message participants can readily apply. We are looking forward to having him back!"
- Chris Burke, Oklahoma City, OK
“Jason’s message resonated with everyone in the room. His insightful and humorous presentation was the perfect approach to energize and engage the participants!”
- Tom Brooks, Washington D.C.
“Jason has incredible passion, energy, excitement, credibility and a powerful message! He was prepared to deliver the most appropriate message to the audience and exceeded their expectations."
- Ryan Charp, Denver, CO
"Jason's passion for his message is contagious. He provides valuable, data driven insights and usable tools in an approachable fashion. The Participants were energized and engaged!"
- Robben Kniffen-Rusu, Dallas, TX
POPULAR KEYNOTE TOPICS
ACTIVATE! Awaken the Natural Motivation of the People You Lead
The science is clear, you don’t instill motivation in people, you ACTIVATE it! Learn what it takes to energize and inspire people toward greater focus, engagement, and passion in their work. Dr. Jones shares a science-based five-step framework to help leaders bypass outdated motivational theories and activate the internal motivation of people to be their best in work and life.
Intertwining scientifically proven methods with stories about real-life leadership challenges, Dr. Jones’ helps attendees take ownership of their role and build confidence in their ability to activate their people.
- Deep understanding of what really motivates people
- Specific motivational techniques to activate higher levels of performance
- A method to identify the motivation triggers in others
- A simple and proven framework to approach leadership and relationships at work
- Specific ideas for activating people to be and do their best on the job and in their personal lives.
Formula One Performance…Driving Results the Right Way!
Employee performance is the lifeblood of your team and organization. Most leaders seek to drive high performance with a short-term perspective. Although effective in some cases, it neglects the core needs of employees and leads to employee dissatisfaction, disengagement, and long-term lagging performance. There is a better way that doesn’t sacrifice short-term results.
Using a Formula One race car model, attendees learn how to accelerate achievement and performance utilizing the latest in neuroscience and motivation research. Just as Formula One cars rely on a delicate balance of force and energy, so also do employees.
- Deep insight into the critical components of workplace performance
- A new framework to understand and assess performance
- Innovative ideas for increasing the performance of “A Players”
- Practical and actionable tips for jump-starting underperforming employees
- Inspiration to lead at a high level that will lead to greater achievement and results
28 Days to a Motivated Team
Every team makes up a unique, yet complex organism. Great leaders understand team dynamics and motivation triggers that drive performance. Based on Dr. Jones’ book 28 Days to a Motivated Team, participants learn the motivational triggers of all humans and the 5 scientifically proven factors of motivation and engagement in the workplace. The presentation will help each participant understand how to motivate individuals their team as a unit. Through a lively and insightful presentation, every person will walk away with practical tools and a plan for increasing the vitality, loyalty, and performance of their team.
- Learn the difference between individual and team motivation
- Assessment for identifying motivation and engagement gaps.
- Principles that will help leaders avoid disengaging star players.
- Ideas for creating and increasing team chemistry and performance
Winning with Character: Building a Culture of Character for Long-Term Success
The behavior of your employees will determine the success of your organization. Whether it is customer service, product quality, timeliness of delivery or management practices, how your people behave at all levels will impact your organization’s ability to meet your goals and ultimately live your mission. That is why building the character of your people and of your organization is vital. When leaders continually help employees develop their character there is a natural increase in employee motivation, engagement, loyalty, and performance.
- Understanding of the power of character to drive positive behaviors at work
- A new framework to understand organizational character and behavior
- Ideas for how to teach character to employees at all levels
- Practical and actionable tips to increase employee effort
- Inspiration to lead and work ethically and create a culture of success