I had the opportunity today to ponder some of the most important questions in life. It’s not often any of us get a chance to take some time to think deeply about what really matters in life. Do yourself a big favor and find some quiet time, get a pen and paper and then answer the following life defining questions.
1. What are your deepest values?
2. What and who matter most to you?
3. Who do you want to be?
4. How do you want people to describe you?
5. How do you want to be remember when you die?
6. What makes life worth living?
7. How would you define success?