You can expect a professional level keynote presentation that is customized to the needs of your audience. Jason uses a combination of current data, proven principles, and stories to craft a presentation that will engage participants. He delivers relevant and actionable ideas that can be the cornerstone of your conference, meeting, or event.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Customized Presentation: Jason works with meeting organizers and business leaders to customize each presentation to meet the needs of the audience.
Motivational Message: A presentation that moves people to action.
Maximized Time: A true return on investment for the time spent through the new skills participants put into action immediately.
Memorable Experience: Participants remember the experience and will appreciate the opportunity to learn.
Outstanding Customer Service: Jason’s highest priority is to make your event a great success.
“Jason has incredible passion, energy, excitement, credibility, and a powerful message! He was prepared to deliver the most appropriate message to the audience and exceeded their expectations."
- Ryan Charp, Denver, CO
The science is clear, you don’t instill motivation in people, you ACTIVATE it! Learn what it takes to energize and inspire people toward greater focus, engagement, and passion in their work. Dr. Jones shares a science-based five-step framework to help leaders bypass outdated motivational theories and activate the internal motivation of people to be their best in work and life. Intertwining scientifically proven methods with stories about real-life leadership challenges, Dr. Jones’ helps attendees take ownership of their role and build confidence in their ability to activate their people.
- Deep understanding of what really motivates people
- Specific motivational techniques to activate higher levels of performance
- A method to identify the motivation triggers in others
- A simple and proven framework to approach leadership and relationships at work
- Specific ideas for activating people to be and do their best on the job and in their personal lives.
Neuroscience has entered the world of leadership with data and application that is as enlightening as it is interesting. The great leaders of the future will be those who understand how to leverage the power source that has been a mystery in the past. Utilizing recent scientific discoveries leaders can know how to activate more of the brain that can lead to higher levels of motivation, engagement, energy, health, and performance.
- Understand the power of the brain at work
- Understand why certain environments and interactions limit employee potential
- Learn techniques to activate the full brain that creates higher levels of effective decision-making, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, and creativity
- Practical and actionable tips to engage the brain, capture attention and increase focus
- Inspiration to lead in a psychologically-friendly manner that helps everyone succeed
Employee performance is the lifeblood of your team and organization. Most leaders seek to drive high performance with a short-term perspective. Although effective in some cases, it neglects the core needs of employees and leads to employee dissatisfaction, disengagement, and long-term lagging performance. There is a better way that doesn’t sacrifice short-term results.
Using a Formula One race car model, attendees learn how to accelerate achievement and performance utilizing the latest in neuroscience and motivation research. Just as Formula One cars rely on a delicate balance of force and energy, so also do employees.
- Deep insight into the critical components of workplace performance
- A new framework to understand and assess performance
- Innovative ideas for increasing the performance of “A Players”
- Practical and actionable tips for jump-starting underperforming employees
- Inspiration to lead at a high level that will lead to greater achievement and results
The field of Neuroscience has recently taken a giant step forward in a way that allows us to better understand the complexity of human interaction. These discoveries are especially applicable to the fields of sales, marketing, and leadership.
This entertaining presentation will give your new insights into the power of the brain. You will learn how specific interactions support a buyers decision to trust you, engage in a meaningful conversation, and decide to purchase.
Prepare to be intrigued, enlightened, and equipped as you learn practical ways to apply NeuroSales tactics to your sales efforts.
- Understand why and how the brain engages with certain information and activities
- Discover what to look for (the "tells") of a buyer so you can know how to stimulate a desire to trust, engage, and commit to a purchase.
- Learn 5 highly-effective techniques you can use in any sales interaction to get the sale.
"Our group was highly entertained and at the same time informed by Jason. He is very personable and connected well with everyone who attended. He combined his research and excellent presentations skills to deliver a message participants can readily apply. We are looking forward to having him back!"
- Chris Burke, Oklahoma City, OK
"Jason's passion for his message is contagious. He provides valuable, data driven insights and usable tools in an approachable fashion. The Participants were energized and engaged!"
- Robben Kniffen-Rusu, Dallas, TX