The science is clear, you don’t instill motivation in people, you ACTIVATE it! Learn what it takes to energize and inspire people toward greater focus, engagement, and passion in their work. Dr. Jones shares a science-based five-step framework to help leaders bypass outdated motivational theories and activate the internal motivation of people to be their best in work and life. Intertwining scientifically proven methods with stories about real-life leadership challenges, Dr. Jones’ helps attendees take ownership of their role and build confidence in their ability to activate their people.
- Deep understanding of what really motivates people
- Specific motivational techniques to activate higher levels of performance
- A method to identify the motivation triggers in yourself and others
- A simple and proven framework to approach leadership and relationships at work
- Specific ideas for activating people to be and do their best on the job and in their personal lives.
Neuroscience has entered the world of leadership with data and application that is as enlightening as it is interesting. The great leaders of the future will be those who understand how to leverage the power source of our thinking and behavior -- the brain. Utilizing recent scientific discoveries leaders can learn how to activate more of the brain that can lead to higher levels of motivation, engagement, energy, health, and performance.
- Understanding the full power of the brain at work to think and take purposeful action
- Insights into why certain environments and interactions limit employee potential
- Techniques to activate the full brain that boosts decision-making, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, and creativity skills
- Actionable tips to engage the brain, capture attention and increase focus
- Inspiration to lead in a psychologically-friendly manner that helps everyone succeed
- Proven methods for managing underperforming employees
- Inspiration to lead at a high level that will produce greater achievement and results for you and your team
Effective management is more than driving results and accountability. The best managers build trusting relationships that unleash the best in their people and actively pursue their greatness.
When a strong relationship occurs between an employee and the manager, motivation, engagement, quality of work, creativity, and personal character increase.
In this session, Dr. Jones inspires audience members to improve their relationships with each of their employees and see the benefits of building a high-trust partnership to reach goals together. Attendees will learn how to use brain-based and practical techniques in three critical areas that impact the employee-manager relationship: Connecting, Coaching, and Culturing.
- Insight into the importance of the employee-manager relationship
- A three-stage approach to become a better relationship builder.
- Techniques to build trust and deepen relationships
- Tips for managing uncooperative employees
- Techniques for guiding employees through change and ambiguity
- Inspiration to help employees achieve at a higher level and love their work
Effective leaders are able to manage driving results while also maintaining relationships. In this session, attendees are taught a proven conversational model that aids expectation setting, achievement, and accountability with their employees, while also building healthy relationships. Proven techniques for listening, leading with questions, giving feedback, and driving accountability are shared.
- A simple yet effective model to guide to maintaining the balance of driving results while also caring for the employee.
- An understanding of how to lead with questions to increase employee ownership and motivation
- Critical insight into how to give honest and direct feedback to employees
- Techniques that help employees think deeper about problems and challenges and to make good decisions
- Tools to help employees create goals and a plan for achieving them
- A method for accelerating goal achievement
We have more distractions in our current work environment than ever before. Recent studies have revealed that a person's ability to focus attention is at an all-time low. This comes during a time that these skills are desperately needed to perform at a high level.
In this keynote, Dr. Jones will inspire attendees to take an evidence-based approach to maintain focus, mitigate distraction, sustain motivation, and create personal accountability for achieving goals. This session uses audience interaction techniques and will inspire every person to take action to be more focused and intentional in their work.
- Understanding of a science-based approach to setting and achieving effective goals
- A pathway for taking action that builds confidence
- A practical strategy for avoiding distraction, increasing focus, and accelerating achievement
- Strategies to build momentum and keep yourself motivated throughout the year
- Techniques to manage and even expand your energy to be and do your best every day
- Blueprint for building a system of accountability that will keep you on track to goal achievement
You can expect a professional level keynote presentation that is customized to the needs of your audience. Jason uses a combination of current data, proven principles, and stories to craft a presentation that will engage participants. He delivers relevant and actionable ideas that can be the cornerstone of your conference, meeting, or event.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Customized Presentation: Jason works with meeting organizers and business leaders to customize each presentation to meet the needs of the audience.
Motivational Message: A presentation that moves people to action.
Maximized Time: A true return on investment for the time spent through the new skills participants put into action immediately.
Memorable Experience: Participants remember the experience and will appreciate the opportunity to learn.
Outstanding Customer Service: Jason’s highest priority is to make your event a great success.
BOOK JASON NOW!!
“Jason has incredible passion, energy, excitement, credibility, and a powerful message! He was prepared to deliver the most appropriate message to the audience and exceeded their expectations."
- Ryan Charp, Denver, CO
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
"Dr. Jones' insights were very helpful to our organization. His content was rock solid and just what our team needed to take their performance to the next level. He also brought the passion and energy that really helped our team learn and retain his valuable insights."
- Steve Shoemaker, Vice-President - Ideal Homes
“Dr. Jones has created a unique step-by-step formula that any business leader can immediately leverage to help him/her team achieve their goals. Dr. Jones’ passionate for helping organizations reach their full potential is contagious and any company (big or small) could benefit from his research-based frameworks and insights. We have incorporated some of his tools and resources into our daily operations and can appreciably see the differences in our results and business planning”.
R’Kes Starling, Vice President, McKesson Corporation
"Our group was highly entertained and at the same time informed by Jason. He is very personable and connected well with everyone who attended. He combined his research and excellent presentations skills to deliver a message participants can readily apply. We are looking forward to having him back!"
- Chris Burke, Intergris Health, Oklahoma Hospital Association
"Jason's passion for his message is contagious. He provides valuable, data driven insights and usable tools in an approachable fashion. The Participants were energized and engaged!"
- Robben Kniffen-Rusu, AT&T
"Dr. Jones is a thought leader and dynamic presenter on motivation and engagement. He's on the cutting-edge and knows what really works."
- Bruce McIntyre, Executive Director - Parkinson's Foundation of Oklahoma.